Monday, January 25, 2010

Sewer Backed up...

So Sunday morning around 10:30 I went into the basement to get something and I discovered water all over our basement. I yelled up for Mat to come down while I started moving some of our camping and sports equipment out of the way. Here is Mat investigating the drain.


Here is Mat looking good in his boots investigating the drain that backed up.


Here is all of the lovely sewer water that we got to clean up. It was not too bad to clean up and everyone in the neighborhood was helpful. One of our neighbors had a wet vac that we borrowed. Our stuff that got wet did not get ruined so that was good. The water was only in our basement for less than a day because we had been down in the basement Saturday afternoon and there was no water, but when I went down on Sunday morning there was water. This was our fun weekend adventure.

No comments: