Friday, January 15, 2010

Cute kids

We babysat Ellie and Ben(one of our nieces and nephews) a couple of weeks ago and I just had to put some pictures up because they are just so cute. We jumped on the mini-tramp, played chutes and ladders, taught them how to play checkers, and played hide-n-seek with them. We had a blast.

Ellie looks so adorable in this picture. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is 6 now.


I just have a couple of pictures of them all very similar, but I just couldn't decide which one I liked best. Ellie was enjoying posing for me.



They have such pretty blue eyes.



Ellie took this picture of Ben and I. She did a really good job of taking this picture. Especially since the camera is heavy. It is a big camera, a Nikon D50. She got her very own camera for Christmas this year too, so she loves to practice all the time.


Here is Ben's attempt to take a picture of Ellie and I.




No comments: