Friday, January 15, 2010

Recap of 2009

So as I reflected upon last year I realized that Mat and I had a lot of big changes in our lives. Here are just a few of our highlights:

Put our condo up for sale in January
Went to Australia for 2 weeks in February
Got approved to be a potential adoptive couple at the end of March beginning of April
Got an offer on our condo in May
Moved out of our condo in June
Mat got a new job in the middle of June
Celebrated our 5th year Wedding Anniversary on June 18th.
Moved in with my mom end of June and beginning of July
Decided to build a house in July
Celebrated my 25th birthday in August
Moved into our beautiful new home end of September
Mat lost his job in the middle of October
Mat found a new job at the end of November
Enjoyed life, our new home, family, friends, and the holiday season in December.

We are looking forward to the New Year.

No comments: