Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So we are moved into our new beautiful home. We moved in last weekend. It is so nice to be in a home where everything is new, nice, and clean. Every time I walk in our home I am amazed that this is really where we live. We are so grateful for our many blessings and being able to get into our new place. One of my favorite things about our new home is the view. It is just absolutely phenomenal. The view of the mountains and valley is perfect from my back windows. We just love it. I really enjoy that I don't have to go up 2 flights of stairs to put away my groceries. Just a few steps from the garage. It is fabulous. The house is bigger than our condo and I keep thinking Mat is talking to me in the other room, but he is not or Mat will be trying to tell me something from another room and I can't hear him because the house is bigger than we are use to. So that has been an adjustment. We still don't have any blinds up and we are currently taping old sheets up in our bedroom and bathroom windows. There is a park right behind our house and there is a walkway right behind our house. So we are like fish in a fish bowl for all people to see. We should be getting some blinds up in about a week or so. Things are coming together, but now I need to decorate and that is going to be a big challenge because there is a lot more space to decorate now and I don't know how to do it. In time it will all be nice and decorated. We've been to our new ward once. We really like it and people were really nice and friendly. Our neighbors are great and we are excited to get to know all of them better. We really like this new area where we are living at. We are happy, healthy, and grateful for all we have. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We stopped by your house Sunday night but you weren't home... Looks really cute!