Monday, March 30, 2009

Exciting News!!!


We are hoping to expand our family through adoption. We are using the agency LDS family Services to go through. We just got approved to be a potential adoptive couple. We are so excited. We need your help though. If you know of a birth mother who is considering making a plan for adoption for her child or wants to learn more information about it, please have them call LDS Family Services at 801-566-2556. If she is interested in us she can view our profile by going to:

www.beta.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/22850888/ourMessage.jsf

We will post more about this later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We're really happy for you guys. We will definitely be on the lookout. Thanks for the announcement. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the announcement. I got it from my mom this weekend. Very cute and tons of work. Yikes! Jon and I are so excited for you guys and will be praying for you!! We hope you get good news very very soon. Ah I am so excited. I will be telling everyone I know to find you a baby!