Monday, August 9, 2010

Korky is Home!

My little bro came home from his mission two weeks ago today. He spent the last two years serving a mission in Washington state for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Here are some pics of us going to the airport to welcome him home. We are grateful for his service and dedication that he rendered these last two years. He has been a great example to us and we are excited to have him back home.

Here is most of the gang waiting for Steven's plane to land.

A first glimpse of Steven.

Steven excited to see Ellie and Ben (niece and nephew) two of my oldest brothers kids.

Uncle Stevie meeting Madison.

Ellie and Ben being silly at the airport.

After the airport we went back to my mom's house to chat with Steven and to eat some yummy food. It was great. We decided to take a picture of some of the kids to see the difference in size. Madison is 6 weeks in this picture, Duke (one of my cousins little boy) is 3 1/2 months old, and Emma is 5 1/2 months old (my oldest brother Ryan's youngest child). Madison was stretching to try and be as big as her other cousins. What a doll. She has a long way to go to catch up!

Welcome Home Steven!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What great memories your brother will have.

jodi kay said...

How excitng! I love welcoming home missionaries! And I love to see pictures of your cute Madison!