Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The 24th of July

We celebrated July 24th at my Uncle's cabin. This was Madison's first big outing and she did such a great job. Here is my uncle cooking up some yummy ribs and bratwurst. There is always plenty of food and the company is great too. We usually go to my Grandma's after to watch fireworks, but this year we did not.


Madison chillin' with her cousin (2nd cousin because it is my cousins little boy) Duke. Duke is about 3 1/2 months and Madison 6 weeks.


I just wanted to post a picture of my Grandma because she is going to be 90 years old in just a few months and you would never know. She looks really good for her age. I think it is because she stays so busy.


Madison sleeping (imagine that) while we were trying to get some pictures taken.


A family photo.


We had a good time and it was nice to be able to go somewhere. Madison was really good and some of the fam that had not seen her yet enjoyed seeing her. Madison is getting bigger and is such a delight to our family.

No comments: