Saturday, June 19, 2010

Six Sweet Years

June 18th was our anniversary. We got married six years ago in the Salt Lake Temple. I have enjoyed being married and look forward to spending many more wonderful years with Mat. Mat is the best husband ever! He loves me so much and does everything he can to help me out and take care of my needs. He is a good listener, funny, smart, friendly, honest, athletic, good-looking, sweet, always willing to serve and help others, patient, a hard worker, and the world's best dad (along with a thousand other things as well). Mat means the world to me and I am so glad that he is part of my life forever.He is also so good with cute little Madison and I love watching them together. Madison has Mat wrapped around her little finger already. Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!!

No comments: