Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorable Memorial Memmories

Saturday Adventures

We went Four Wheeling at Five Mile Pass near Cedar Fort on Saturday. We had a grand old time and it didn't rain on us so that was a plus. It was chilly at times, but for the most part it was pleasant. We went with my Mom and Step-Dad. We were going to be going with Mat's mom and Step-Dad too, but they had to cancel because of a wedding they had to go too. Here is Mat and I on a nice four wheeler that we borrowed from Mat's Grandpa. It was a really nice four wheeler.It made for a lot smoother ride than the last time that we went four wheeling (Mat ran over my leg that time. Nothing serious though).



My Mom and Step-Dad.


My mom looking "cool" with her sunglasses on their four wheeler.


Man we live in such a beautiful state. What a view!


Another great view. Yes that is me underneath that big helmet.



Sunday Adventures

We celebrate Mat's Dads birthday on Sunday over at Bob's house (Mat's 2nd oldest brother). Stan's birthday was on Thursday May 27th. Here is Mat with his daddy.


Here is some of us eating the yummy grub. Bob and Chantal BBQ some ribs that were just delicious.


Here are all the nephews and niece except Will.


Drew is getting bigger, but still staying cute.


Mat & I: in their backyard.


Here is a picture of the fam that was able to make it for the dinner. Mat's youngest brother and wife are in Hawaii so they were not able to make it. I don't blame them though I would love to be in Hawaii right now!!




Monday Adventures

We went to my Uncles cabin for our annual family Memorial day bash. The food there is always fabulous. My Uncle does a great job!  Here is my Grandma (who is turning 90 this year, wow!) and Carly (my cousins wife) looking at some picture albums.


Aunt Heidy (one of my mom's sisters), Mindy (cousin), and my Mom.


Ryan (my oldest bro) and Emma (my cute niece).


I asked Payton (niece) to smile and this is what I got. I love this girl!


Payton trying to pass the football to Mat. Stinkin' cute!


It is hard to tell from this picture, but Mat's pants are soaked from the knee's down. He was playing pass across the pond with my cousin Cameron and the ball landed in the water and when Mat tried to retrieve the ball out of the water but his foot slipped and got the bottom half of his pants soaked. It was funny!


Mat taking off his soaks and shoes that were soaked.


The kids enjoyed having the ball land in the water. They kept screaming throw the ball in the water over and over. When the ball would land in the water they would just laugh and scream.


The kids watching my cousin Cameron get the ball out of the water.


Cameron trying to get the ball out of the water


Mat and I enjoying the beauty of the outdoors. It is really beautiful up in the mountains. It is truly amazing all of God's creations. We had a great weekend filled with fun and family.


No comments: