Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Madison is here!!!!

I will post all the details later because I got lots to do, but Madison was born on Friday June 11 at 3:37PM. She weighed 4 lbs 5 ounces and is 16.5 inches long. Our Birth Mom Erin is healthy and doing great and Madison is healthy and doing wonderful as well. She has dark hair that is a little curly. She is SO adorable and we love her to pieces. I will write more later, but here are a few pictures.






We love you Madison and Birth Mom Erin. What a joy Madison has been in our home for a few days. She is a perfect little angel sent from above. We will be forever grateful to our amazing Birth Mom.

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! Yay!! Yay!!!

Marcella Deter said...

CCCCCCCOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I am so happy for u guys

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!! What a doll she is! I'm so happy for you guys!

Amber said...

She is adorable! I am so happy for you guys!!!!

Lynne said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable!

Laurie said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys...this post brought tears to my eyes :)

The Ingleby Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so sweet!!! We would like to help out so please let us know what we can do! I can't wait to hold her and see her in person! Yeah for Madison!

Katie said...

She is beautiful! I am so glad things worked out for you.

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. She's beautiful! Let me know if you need any help.

Sara said...

She is beautiful guys!! Seriously, what a cutie! We are SO excited for you. I seriously can't even imagine just how tiny she is! Hope you guys are loving life right now! It goes by FAST!

The Lovells said...

Hooray!!!! She's ADORABLE!!! We're so happy for you!

Lyndy said...

Congrats you guys! We're so happy for you! I had our baby (a girl, Annie) on the 10th! She and Madison will be such cute cousins! Woohoo!

Esther said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! What a darling baby girl!