Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturday Project

So over the weekend we were able to put up the chair rail in the babies room. Or I should say that Mat and my Step-Dad were able to put it up on Saturday. They did a great job on it. I did, however, help paint the chair rail on Friday though. I am happy with the way the room turned out. It was a fun little project for both of us. I probably won't be painting vertical stripes anytime soon though.


I don't have a picture from it, but on Friday night we had a FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) activity. We are on the activities committee for it and helped plan some of the activities.It was a birthday party theme and we did some traditional birthday party activities. We had a pinata for the kids, limbo, and a cupcake eating contest. We had a good time and I even learned something new: Mat is good at the limbo. I wish I had a picture of him doing it, but oh well. Mat can really bend backwards. Mat came in second place, but it was a close one.



1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. The baby room looks so cute!