Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Progress

So the last couple weeks life has been pretty crazy for us to say the least, but we have started to make a little progress on the babies room. July 6th is going to be here before we know it. We have lots to do, but are so very excited for this new adventure before us.

Here is cute Mat painting. FYI taping vertical lines on your wall is NOT fun.


Here is the pink and brown stripes. All we now have to do is paint the chair rail and then mount it on the wall above the stripes. I am so excited. It looks pretty good so far.


So yesterday our Birth Mother invited me to go to a Doctor's appointment with her. So I got to see an ultrasound of the baby. It was really neat and great to be included in this part of the process. The baby is doing great. The heart beat is strong and everything looks good so far.

4 comments:

Marcella Deter said...

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! I know I am so lame, but I almost cried when I read this. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys. The room looks adorable, Mat did a great job! We are so happy. CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! We can't wait to see her!

Desiree said...

Congratulations! I don't know how or where I missed the announcement of you adopting but we're so excited for you guys! That is so special. We're so happy for you and the room looks great. I can't wait to see the finished product AND your new addition! So exciting!

That Girl said...

I am so excited for you! And the nursery looks GREAT! ;)

The Ingleby Family said...

Congrats! Looks SO cute! I wish that my husband would paint like that. He hates painting! Good Job Matt! We are getting rid of our Changing Table/Baby Dresser if you are interested. It is white but you can paint it how you would like. We are selling it for $100 so if you want it let me know or if you want to look at it. I have pictures I can send ya!
Congrats' again!!
Andrea