Wednesday, June 3, 2009

She's my sister and I'm goin' miss her.

Me and My Sister.

My sister is going on her mission on June 10th and I wanted to spend some time with her before she left. So last week I took an afternoon off to hang out with her. We went to lunch, played some tennis, and then went to a movie. We had a nice time together. We are all going to miss her.

Kami's non-Farewell was on Sunday. She did a great job speaking. After her speaking in church everyone got together for a little shin-dig.

There was a lot of good food.

and more food


and even more food. Mat did not even get pictures of all the food we had. My mom always thinks there never will be enough, but every time we have way too much.

Here's a picture of my little sister with Mat and I.


Here are some of the kids pretending to big dogs. Kids are crazy.


My sister will be a great missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in her Motherland- Germany. I am really excited for her and I am going to miss her a ton, but she will be back before we know it. Good luck Kami!

No comments: