Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mmmmmmmmm..........Cinnamon Rolls

I LOVE homemade cinnamon rolls. Ever since my trip to Australia I have craved cinnamon rolls every day. On the trip I purchased them a couple of times. Since I've been home my mom has made them for me twice because she is such a great mom.(I ask her to make them for me like every other day.) Then yesterday my cute sister surprised me at work and brought me two containers full of them. They were absolutely delicious. I must confess that in 24 hours I had more cinnamon rolls than a person should probably have in a lifetime, maybe not a lifetime, but I ate about 95% of them and Mat only had 5%. If I had more to eat I would. The ones my sister just made were soft, big and fluffy, and the frosting had a great cream cheese flavor. Thanks Kami and mom you guys are the greatest!

No comments: