Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 Glorious Years

Today Mat and I celebrate our 5 year Wedding Anniversary. We got married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity 5 years ago today. We have had 5 years of wonderful marriage. We have had good times, not so good times, and everything in between. Mat is an amazing husband. I love him so much and glad that he decided he wanted to be with me forever. Mat is so great and his motto in life is happy wife equals happy life and he does a great job of following his advice. Mat is so wonderful and sacrifices so much on my behalf. Mat is so good to me and helps me with whatever I need. He is such a life saver in my life and does a nice job of trying to alleviate the stress in my own life. He can always make me smile. I am excited for many more glorious years of marriage with him.

Ten Things about Mat:
1. Funny
2. Sensitive
3. Athletic
4. Friendly
5. Unselfish
6. Good looking
7. Smart
8. Positive
9. Hard worker
10. My Eternal Companion

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!!

2 comments:

Marcella Deter said...

So sweet :) I didn't know our anniversaries were so close. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Stacey said...

Congrats on five years!!!