Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Daddy

My Dad's birthday was on Saturday and we were able to celebrate it on Sunday at my house. We had some of the fam come over for dinner and games.Not everyone was able to come, but we still had a great time. My Dad turned 55. We BBQ some yummy chicken kabobs. I am grateful for my Dad and all that he does for me.

Here's a picture of me and my Dad.


For dessert we had some yummy cupcakes that my sister-in-law made. They were messy so we had the kids eat them outside. Ellie is sure enjoying it.


Here is Mat and I with the Chitlins.


My brother Eric and Mat having fun swinging Ellie around.


After dinner we played Apples to Apples. The kids had a good time with this and laughed at the words they picked. My brother Eric won.


Here is a picture of some of the fam.

No comments: