Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It came to an end as all things must...

So we did the cleanse for 5 days. We ended it on Saturday. We did not do it as long as we were suppose too, but we still did it for 5 days and I think that is great. I was surprised at how much energy I had and how good I felt even though we did not eat for those 5 days. I thought I would be weak physically, but I was not and I was still able to workout every morning. Another interesting tidbit about this cleanse was that I felt better last week physically and mentally than I do this week even though I am eating now. Crazy. The hardest part of the whole cleanse was smelling food and watching other people eat food. Food smells so delicious when you can't eat it. It was a fun adventure and who knows maybe we will try it again in the future.

No comments: