Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving such a wonderful time of the year.

So Mat and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We both have so much to be grateful for. We are truly blessed. We are so grateful this year for a new home, great support from family and friends, and that Mat was able to find new job so quickly. So the day started off my going to my mom's to eat. There were lots of people and lots of good food. I made some homemade crescents from scratch. They were really yummy.

I also made some yams. They were pretty tasty.

Mat and Me.

Some of the gang.

More of the gang.

Cute Payton who still absolutely loves Mat and doesn't want anything to do with me.

After eating some of us played a little bingo (for prizes) to help us burn off some calories. It was fun even though I didn't win.

After that we went to Mat's mom's and had another meal. It was good. I ate way to much food. I also made some yams to take there. Mat really enjoyed them. He loves yams. We had a nice time. We played some Yahtzee after we ate. It was fun.
Here is Mat with his mom.

Here is a cute picture of one of our step-nieces (I think that's what she would be to us). She is cute and sure likes her olives.

Thanksgiving was great. It is so nice to spend time with family and to have a couple days off of work. On Friday we went and saw New Moon. We had a great couple of days off, but it always goes by way to fast.

No comments: