Monday, November 30, 2009

Kids are smarter these days...

A couple of weeks ago I babysat my niece and nephew. They are so stinkin' cute even if my 5 year old niece can beat me at pool on the Wii. I was terrible at pool and my niece was getting impatient with my lack of Wii skills, but to my defense I did beat her in ping pong, but only by 2. So, I'll keep my day job. Here is a cute picture of us. I was trying to hold the camera in front us while trying to take a picture. After each picture I took my niece wanted to see the results. I usually cut off part of us and she just laughed and laughed and thought it was so funny.

Here is me trying to take a picture of the three of us.

They are getting so big. I wish I could just make time stop so they don't get any bigger. I had a nice evening babysitting them. We played the Wii and then Uno and yes I lost to my 5 year old niece in the first game and lost to my 4 year old nephew in the second game. I was not letting them win either. I guess I need some practice on the Wii and in playing Uno.

No comments: