Thursday, April 23, 2009

Conference Weekend

I know I am really slow to post this, but I finally got around to doing it. We had a nice conference weekend. Mat and I enjoyed watching General Conference. We both felt uplifted by listening to the messages from the prophet and apostles. We felt inspired and know that God is always there in our lives looking out for us.

During the priesthood session the girls all got together (and Ben) and had a nice time.

This is the gang coloring Easter eggs.


This is Payton really excited about coloring Easter eggs.

The finished product.


My sister-in-law made some Delicious, with a capital D, chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. They were very scrumptious. We then finished the night off by watching movie. It was nice.

Sunday morning we started the day off by going to my moms for a huge breakfast that included: waffles, egg and bacon wraps, creme brulee french toast, egg casserole, and orange juice. We then watched conference. We had snacks in the afternoon. For dinner, we had a nice turkey dinner. I think I gained about 7 pounds which happens about every conference because we eat so much good food.

No comments: