Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011 Festivities

Halloween festivities this year started out with our annual Pumpkin Carving at Family Night at Mat's Dad's home. This year my sister came along and enjoyed the fun with us.

Mat is trying to help Madison put pieces of a potato head in a pumpkin to make a face, but Madison mostly just wanted to take the pieces out.

My sister and I carving our little pumpkins. I ended up carving a ghost and my sister carved a bunch of stars. I did not get any pictures of our pumpkins finished though. I also ended up carving Mat's and just did a simple jack-o-lantern face.

A group shot of the fam and some friends carving away.

Our ward had a Halloween carnival a few days before Halloween and here is a picture of Madison there. Madison just ran around the whole time and for a while she was just dancing to the music (from the cake walk booth). It was so funny and really cute.

Halloween this year turned out to be really nice weather which made it so nice especially since it was Madison's first trick-or-treating experience.

Our little Sunflower.


We went and visited my sister at her work and then visited Mat and his work. After Mat got done with work then we also visited our parents so they could see Madison all dressed up. It was busy, but we had a great time.






Madison didn't really get the whole trick-or-treating thing, but just stood on the the porches of people's homes trying to put the candy in and out of her little pumpkin container.

We had a great Halloween and Madison made a really adorable sunflower.

No comments: