Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Wedding

My brother Eric got married in the Salt Lake Temple on the 18th of December. We definitely had a busy weekend filled with lots of laughter, family, photo's, and fun. My brother found someone who is perfect for him and we are happy that he found Ruth. Eric and Ruth are very much in love and so happy. Congrats to them! Enjoy the fabulous photo's from the wedding, luncheon, and reception. 

Eric and Ruth on their wedding day looking beautiful and very happy.

Some of the fam waiting around for pictures at the temple.

My cute hubby and me.

Sister Sister.

My little bro and I waiting around.

My brother Craig and I.


Kami, Steven, and I looking pretty (trying to anyway).

All my siblings and I except for my brother Eric.


Eric and Ruth with my Mom and Step-Dad.

Our fam outside the Salt Lake Temple.

Eric and Ruth at the luncheon. The luncheon was at a church in South Jordan. The delicious food was catered by my Uncle Siegfried.

Some of the fam at the luncheon. The tables look great. My Mom did a great job with them.

More of the gang at the luncheon.

More fam from the luncheon.

My dapper husband and I at the luncheon.

The Reception. Madison all dressed up. Looking as cute as ever.

Grandma (my mom) and Emma.

Two cousins looking very adorable in their brown dresses. Emma did not want to smile for the picture, but she is still so cute. They both have pretty blue eyes.

Madison being a good little sitter.

Emma walking. It was fun to see her walk.

All the kids looking so very good.

Cute picture of me and my sister. Normally my sister is not taller than me, but she was wearing high heels.

Madison eating her yummy dress.

I thought Madison was really cute in this picture and so I wanted to post it even though my eyes are half closed, but that is nothing new for me. I am always blinking in pictures.

My oldest brother Ryan's cute little family.

My second oldest brother Craig and his adorable fam.

The bride and groom looking nice.

All of the fam at the wonderful reception.

Just the three of us.

Congrats Eric and Ruth!

No comments: