Friday, February 5, 2010

Brownie Truffle? Trifle? I say Delicious.

My Moms recipe calls it Brownie Truffle, Mat calls it trifle, but I don't care what it is called it is goooooood. I made this dessert for my recipe group on Thursday. The raspberries really just make the dessert so yummy!!

Brownie Trifle

1 pkg Brownies (9 x 13) Prepare as Directions

Mix 1 1/2 c. milk with 1 small pkg chocolate pudding

Mix 1 1/2 c. milk with 1 small pkg vanilla pudding

16 oz. cool whip

Large pkg frozen raspberries

Cut brownies into 1" cubes. Place 1/2 in 3 qt glass bowl. Cover with 1/2 pudding, 1/2 raspberries, and then 1/2 cool whip. Repeat. (Sprinkle with crushed Oreo's on top if you want, but I don't.) Refrigerate.


1 comment:

Amanda the Couch said...

I agree with Mat, it's Trifle.

super yummy looking trifle.

mmmmmmmm